Maybe you’ve seen friends take a leap of faith in starting their own business, or deciding they can lose weight, etc.?
You probably also know someone who does that every time they start a DIY project around their home?
Doing any form of home renovation / room makeover is potentially scary. Everyone that I have surveyed (over 1200 of them) has expressed feelings of being overwhelmed, stressed, or misunderstood when talking to a supplier through to their chosen interior designer or architect.
They are completely justified in feeling this way because 75.4% of homeowners do NOT like their finished home improvement project – regardless of whether they DIY or use a design professional.
In fact, this same 75.4 % could realistically say it is impossible to change “the odds” to guarantee you join the 24.6% who not only avoid being stressed, anxious and overwhelmed with all decisions they need to make, but are cool, calm and confident throughout the process… and as a bonus, minimize the villain called “budget blowout” that eats up to 29.6% of your hard-earned savings through rework.
However, to get ahead, you need to take a leap of faith to prove that the impossible is POSSIBLE – beating these horrible odds and investing in yourself.
Now, before you freak out and think this is some intensely emotional ‘walk across hot coals’ life-transforming process (aka cue Tony Robbins to the stage), let me explain what it is and isn’t! OK?
The key to taking a leap of faith is that it is 100% all about you, personally. You need to have done your homework prior to ensure that whatever you are leaping into – will work!
Having created many successful businesses over the years with my husband Simon, we do a lot of research prior to ensure there is a need in the marketplace for whatever it is we are doing… Otherwise, you and I are going to waste a lot of time and money! (And if you are like me – you are not interested in that option!)
With Creating Design Clarity, we have done the research, and there is a big need for our service; only 24.6% of homeowners love and are happy with their finished home renovation / room makeover (regardless of whether they used a professional designer or 100% DIY).
The Creating Design Clarity leap of faith comes from trusting and believing that:
- *Your opinions, personality, and preferences are worth documenting and referring back to (like a compass) for the soon-to-be made-over space.
- * If you are already “creative” or have successfully completed many DIY building projects on a budget before, you can make the results even better than before. i.e., you can be more happier with the finished project-and this feeling of happiness will last longer (and may never stop)!
- * The current process used by professional designers to “learn about you” (what the industry calls a “design brief”) prior to designing a space for you is woefully inadequate.
- * My process will guarantee you will join the elite 24.6% of homeowners who have ongoing love and affection for their finished project. (Hence why there are 49% to 75.4% of homeowners who dislike having to “put up with” the finished project until they can afford to fix it).
- * It is worthwhile putting aside 3-4 hours every week over 6-9 weeks to clearly document your design personality via my Creating Design Clarity Toolbox® process, before starting your room makeover project.
- * You know that “good things come to those who wait” (to do this upfront homework for decades of reward forever after).
- * You can reuse the knowledge over and over again—like an insurance policy that keeps paying out over and over again—but with no further premium payments (yeah!)
- * Watching a mix of online videos, attending supportive live Q&A brainstorming sessions, doing some reflective homework, and (definitely) having fun creating your first Obsession Creation Board®, Blueprint Intention Planning Board®, and Dream Concept Board® will enable you to know your design personality.
- * You will minimize the dreaded “budget blowout” that eats 29.6% of your project costs, and, these savings will pay for your investment in ‘Your Ultimate Design Brief’ course fee and put money in your bank account for those extra accessories or an item of furniture you didn’t think you would be able to afford. 🙂
- * I will honour our 100% money-back guarantee: you put the effort into doing the course, and you have up to the last day to decide if it has done what we promised, or get all of your money back.
- * You will be more confident, less anxious, less stressed and less susceptible to being overwhelmed.
You will become a Fearless Homeowner!
I would love you to take the leap of faith that will provide ongoing joy and increased happiness in your home. Click here and join the waiting list for my next upcoming Your Ultimate Design Brief course.