Your Ultimate Design Brief course will teach you how to develop your own sense of what makes you shout out loud, “I bloody love that!”
You identify and recognise your unique design personality by being asked to do a range of exercises that will extract as much creative information as you need to produce a
high-quality design brief. In this process, your needs and wants will be expressed to provide an outstanding end result.
Your Ultimate Design Brief can be used effectively, without any embarrassment, as a communicative means to begin the design process using your own beliefs, passion, and desires.
Even though Your Ultimate Design Brief does not cover how to design a space, it does encourage you to partner with a design professional to increase your chances of exceeding your own expectations, and no doubt those of your designer, as the amount of information you have prepared for the FIRST meeting will be outstanding. (That being said, if you already have successful creative DIY projects you have done prior, then you don’t need to work with a design professional – it sounds like you might be a budding one! Your Ultimate Design Brief is then a “compass” to guide you in your DIY journey.)
An excellent design outcome is made from superb pre-planning, so you have effectively set yourself up to succeed, my friend.
Your Ultimate Design Brief is for you if you want to:
- * Work with an Architect, Interior Designer (design professional), etc.
- * You recognise your strengths in other areas.
- * You have limited experience in DIY / project management, and running a complex design project is not one of them.
- * You understand that the key to your ongoing enjoyment of the finished space is directly related to your design professional’s understanding of who you are and what you like and dislike.
- * You want to know how to save time and money when it comes to working with a professional and a tradesperson.
- * Plan to DIY your own project.
- * This pre-planning course will guarantee a clear objective from the get-go.
- * The value of this work ensures both time and money are well spent as it focuses on what you want to achieve, get a clear outline and what you need to accomplish to have a successful outcome.
- * Are wanting to freshen a space, without having to hire a contractor.
- You are passionate about interior design and architecture, then you will find this a valuable course in discovering and then using your own knowledge in order to restyle existing spaces by moving forward with a clear intention of what needs to be done.
- * Are just on the cusp of not yet having a project.
- * You are highly motivated to learn how to be inspired by your own personality and be THAT person who is super organised and prepared for when the next project idea does come along, then this is definitely the right course for you!
- * You will learn strategies to grow and nurture the inner design goddess that will make you want to start planning the next home improvement project ahead of schedule!.
I hear you ask: Why is this ultimate design brief so important to designers? The answer is that it makes them listen to your needs and wants.
It clearly identifies your expectations for your relationship together-as in how much of the designer’s input do you want to influence your project?
The smart professionals use your design brief to translate the problem into a solution—thus creating an excellent result and an outstanding outcome for all concerned. This “solution” is a space that you will have an ongoing love for and brings you happiness – because it is a reflection of everything you love in areas you didn’t know about until you do my course. (Exciting!)
Your personality is needed to make the newly made-over space “sing”. Your gifts are SO valuable. From never being able to express yourself properly to someone saying “you’re way too dramatic” and everything in between, there is room for you at the design table. Ready to take action, click here?
Who should NOT enrol in Your Ultimate Design Brief?
While we welcome everyone who’s ready to learn about their unique design personality into Your Ultimate Design Brief, there are a few foundational milestones that will give you the best chance at success in Your Ultimate Design Brief.
We recommend holding off on enrolling in Your Ultimate Design Brief if any of the following describe your current stage of life:
- * Your renovation project is about to start “yesterday” i.e. materials have been ordered, you have signed off on exactly what your designer /builder has designed, specified and planned, and you cannot delay the start of the project until after the next Your Ultimate Design Brief course has finished.
- * You are not willing or unable to wait to start your renovation project until after you have finished the next Your Ultimate Design Brief course. Put simply, you have to be willing to put in the work upfront to reap the ongoing joy and savings from knowing your unique design personality will give you (See what you learn here).
- * If you think the course will teach you how to design down to the nuts & bolts level for your upcoming renovation. (It doesn’t. Learn exactly what it does do here).
Your Ultimate Design Brief is a proven, in-depth process that takes ~4-9 weeks to complete. Our intention is to create results that you can use immediately after finishing ALL the relevant exercises. You will need to dedicate and commit to a timeline to achieve these results. If this is not possible, then you may want to defer to the next intake. (Put your name down on the waitlist, here.)